Terry was at the London Speed & Custom Car Show this past weekend with The Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group (CVMG). He brought some of his vintage bikes with him, and also showcased some of Wolfe Worx’s vapour blasting! Here are a few photos from the show.
Also at the show was our friend Todd Clare and his 2014 Factory Five 818S Kit car! Even though we are mainly a motorcycle shop, we can’t resist giving a big shout out to someone who is as involved in his projects as we are in ours. Todd let us know a bit about his project, and here are the details:
- The chassis is a full tube chassis front to rear with Subaru WRX main components.
- Mid engine RWD configuration.
- 4 wheel independent suspension with KONI coil overs.
- 2.0L turbo engine from a Subaru WRX.
- Full custom exhaust.
- Painted in Cyber Gray Metallic.
- XXR wheels and Falken AZENIS tires.
- Full custom interior finished to OEM quality.
Check out our Facebook page to see these photos in more detail and let us know what you think!
You can also check out a video of this car posted by CarWarz here!