Full-Time Mechanic/Technician Wanted
Wolfe Worx Motorcycle/Machine is currently looking for a full-time motorcycle technician to join our team. Wolfe Worx is a full service motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and machine shop, servicing motorcycles from vintage to present, on and off road, British bikes, dirt bikes, and race bikes. We work with 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines. Rather than just replacing parts, we look at options to repair, machine or weld parts. We are experienced in Yamaha, Honda, BMW, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Harley Davidson, Victory, Triumph, Penton, KTM, CZ Husqvarna, Bultaco, OSSA, Norton, BSA, Hercules and Can AM. Owner Terry Wolfe has 40 years of experience working on motorcycles and is a licensed motorcycle technician and tool and die maker. In the off season we work on other projects involving mechanical and machining work, and we complete winter restoration projects as well, so the work is permanent, and year-round.
We perform all kinds of work: engine rebuilds, suspension rebuilding, carb work, cylinder boring, valve jobs, porting, valve guide replacement, exhaust work, brakes, welding aluminum and steel, vapour blasting, custom builds, restorations, and so much more! Read about us here, and meet the team here!
Who are you?
- An experienced and licensed motorcycle technician who has passion and pride in your work
- A team player who works closely with the owner and the rest of the service team
- A person with a strong troubleshooting skills for both mechanical and electrical issues
- A great multitasker who also pays close attention to the details of each job
- A self-directed worker who doesn’t require close supervision
- A fully equipped mechanic, with all the tools you need to do the routine jobs
- Fully licensed to drive G and M class vehicles
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with ATVs and snowmobiles
- A desire to work on unique projects outside of the motorcycle repair field
- Machine shop experience, or the desire to learn machining skills
- An interest in learning new skills and tools
- TIG welding experience
What we are offering:
- Professional but fun work environment
- Air-conditioning and heating in the shop
- Modern lift benches
- Snap-on tire changer
- All modern equipment
- Year round employment
- No stress environment
- Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Competitive wages
To apply, please send your résumé and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Motorcycle Technician Application” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
See our ad on Indeed!